REEL LITE®- Ultra-Compact Reels for Fiber Optics
Revolutionary Improvement in Optical Fiber Length Management
|Reeling of fiber using a hand spooling jig, “Spool Holder||Fibers can be removed from the coiled reel|
Reel Lite will…
– Allow quick and easy taping-free spooling and storage of Φ0.25mm bare, Φ0.9mm and ribbon fibers.
– Facilitates removal of spooled fibers.
– Eliminate the burdensome work of extra fiber length management from device production and processing of terminals.
– Offers a variety of sizes and types that suit your needs (Choose from 2 sizes and 3 types of products depending on the fiber length, material and specific environmental requirements, such as frame resistance and lower gas emission.).
– Contributes to the management of extra fiber length of FTTH lines.
– SPOOL-1-HG, a flame resistant model with lower gas emission, is recommended for mounting inside equipment and vapor deposition.
– SPOOL-1-ST is highly economical and suitable for terminal processing, packaging and shipping.
– SPOOL-2-ST is ideal for processing of core fibers and tape fibers as well as for the storage of extra length of fibers for FTTH cables.
|Product Name||REEL LITE|
|Spooling||Φ0.25mm Bare fiber||5m||Approx. 150m|
|fiber length||Φ0.9mm fiber||–||Approx. 10m|
|(Maximum)||Φ3.0mm Cord||–||Approx. 1m|
|12-core ribbon fiber||–||5m|
|External diameter of spool||Approx. Φ72mm||Approx. Φ89mm|
|Internal diameter of spool||Approx. Φ64mm||Approx. Φ64mm|
|Material of spool||Special rubber A||Special rubber B|
|Applicable temperature range||-40 °C ~150 °C|
A jig for easy reeling of optical fiber. Sold in a case of 12. (See the photo on the right.)
* Compatible with SPOOL-1size only
This tool allows you to take the fiber off the Reel Lite in a wound bunch without scratching or damaging the fiber thanks to the special finish of the tip.
* Compatible with SPOOL-1& 2 sizes